Roundism - 07-08-20

 

Roundism - 07-08-20

There are so many subjects to draw: dogs, cats, pets in general, still lifes, people, landscapes and. It was bestowed upon me the task to draw nudes. Somebody's got to do it. I don't mind. Since I am a bachelor I have all the time for the ladies and nudes in particular.

In this one I concentrated on the slanted position of the legs that were that beautiful, it did not need too much cubist styling from my part. In stead, I added massive blocks of black and white, covering the total tonal bandwith. I kept the left lower corner and the upper right one blank so I created a counterbalance to the position of the legs.

If you want to read further you can go to my post on my website here.

If you like it, you can download a printable (hi-res photo for printing purposes) for only € 3.99.


Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Voorlinden - 03-05-20

The Peace Pace at The Hague – 04-02-19

An introduction to my art