The Peace Pace at The Hague – 04-02-19

 

 

The Peace Pace at The Hague – 04-02-19

Building

In The Hague (Den Haag) The Peace Palace is situated, wherein the The International Court of Justice of the United Nations. The building is impressive and as a lawyer I dwelled there a lot and before that time I visited it as a student a couple of times. I remember a legendary Student Ball in 1993. My girlfriend at that time and I made love in the building itself.

Making a Drawing

I often pass the Peace Palace by on bike and I also saw it from behind a window at Museum Mesdag. It is one of those drawings that keep on lingering in your mind, until it becomes unbearable. Then it has got to come out. That was on a windy February day and not a good time to outdoor sketching, so I took a photo. My drawing Leidschendam 11-04-19 is rendered in the same style and I am not sure how to call this style. It bears elements of roundism, cubism, impressionism and realism in it.

Click here if you want to read further on my website. 

Click here if you want to download a printable you can print and frame.

 

 

 

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Voorlinden - 03-05-20

An introduction to my art