Pastel Study 03 (2013) (sold)



Pastel study 03 (2013) (sold)

This pastel I made on a whim whilst working at Brugman Art at Voorburg, Netherlands, waiting for my students in the evening. I wanted to try something new and had some expressionistic outcome in mind. I often look for color composition, either in pastel or in oil, by picking out some pastel sticks I like and see what I can do with them. This time I think I hit the hammer on the nail directly. The color scheme is fantastic and I sold the pastel directly to a Canadion collector through Saatchiart.com.

If you want to see it on my website, please follow this link.

If you like to download a printable (hi-res downloadable file) for only € 3.99, please click here. You can print it / have it print out at your local printshop. It will look great when framed.


Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

The Peace Pace at The Hague – 04-02-19

Voorlinden - 03-05-20

Roundism - 07-08-20