Nude - 19-07-15 - 2

 

Nude - 19-07-15 - 2
 
 Bodyscapes can be fun, especially when the recognition comes in the second instance. In this one I blocked in the scarce lit parts by dark plains surrounding them. The goal was to have the spectator enjoy the abstract quality of tonal rhythym and the overall composition rather than looking at a partially nude woman.

This style evolved into my personal roundism style later on. Sometimes I draw them completely straight and now I look at it again, that's fun too.

Graphite pencil (Pentel 0.5 mm, 3B) on Canson Bristol paper (21 x 29.7 x 0.1 cm - A4 format)

Artist: Corné Akkers

Go here to read further on my website

Click here if you want to buy a printable (hi-res picture that you can print out and frame) for only € 3.99.

 


Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Voorlinden - 03-05-20

The Peace Pace at The Hague – 04-02-19

An introduction to my art