Nude - 17-06-15

 

 

Nude - 17-06-15

Sometimes you come across a picture that both enchants you and leave you clueless at the same time. For a long time I did not think I could not add value to the image, being the clairobscur lit photo of a ballerina. That is when I saw the connection between the nude woman and the horse so I decided to make them as one.

I gladly make use of a quality only human beings seem to posses: to see patterns in everything by the force of association and inspiration. I wonder if horses can see ballerinas in the same species? I know I do and I am not even a horse.

Click here if you want to read further on my website

If  you like it, you can download a hi-res printable that you can frame as a poster. Only € 3.99


Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

The Peace Pace at The Hague – 04-02-19

Voorlinden - 03-05-20

Roundism - 07-08-20