An introduction to my art


Friends - 29-07-20
Graphite pencil drawing on paper (42 x 29.7 cm)
Artist: Corné Akkers

I am completely new to this phenomenon. My primary blog is on my own website corneakkers.com but by chance came across blogger.com today. Let me introduce myself: Corné Akkers, 51 years, living in The Hague, Netherlands and sucker for art for all my life. Consequently I do art professionally for over 13 years now in spite of a detour as a business lawyer. Long ago I came to the conclusion that I am not a lawyer like a whale is not a fish. Being an artist I feel like a fish in the water though.

I came along way ever since and now I am living my dream for a long time. Sketching and painting everyday next to my daily art classes where I teach. The first art work I want to introduce you to is of a commission I completed a couple of days ago of a boy with two dogs. It is the grandchild of a former student of mine that passed away.

I am open for comments and discussions. That is how I came to do art in the first place.
See and talk to you soon.

Corné

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Voorlinden - 03-05-20

The Peace Pace at The Hague – 04-02-19